Lately, you’ve been feeling like you’re running on empty.
You know you should be taking better care of yourself but you never seem to find the time.
You feel stressed out and know it’s starting to affect your health.
Your needs always seem to go at the bottom of the list and you never take care of yourself in the way you know you should. You know life is short, and if you don’t make time now, when will you?
If only you had some quiet time to reconnect with yourself, you know you could feel grounded and energized again.
You could shift your priorities and start fresh.
You could start putting yourself first and finally have the energy to enjoy your life again.
But right now you’re stuck in the habit of putting everyone else before yourself
By the time the end of the day rolls around, you don’t have the energy to do anything for yourself.
You want to make the changes necessary to reprioritize yourself but you have been operating this way for so long that you don’t know where to start.
The best way to start making lasting changes is to step away from all of the noise for a few hours and let us guide you back to your true connection to yourself.
- You wake up excited because you have actually taken a huge step in your self-care and blocked out an entire day just for you!
- You arrive at the door of a hidden sanctuary greeted with warm smiles and the smell of the herb garden in the fresh morning air.
- You get to practice gentle yoga outside in the morning sunlight.
- You are surrounded by a group of supportive and like-minded women who actually listen to your dreams and your fears, and you even have a breakthrough moment where everything you have been worried about suddenly disappears.
- You feel peaceful and connected to your true self.
For you to actually start making yourself a priority, you have to do more than just imagine it.
You actually have to do something different.
This is exactly what we do at The Life Detox Summer Retreat. We create the beautiful, supportive environment and community for you to reconnect with yourself, recharge your energy and learn how to shift your priorities so that you are at the top of the list!
We start the day with morning yoga outside on the deck in the beautiful morning light to connect you with mother nature. This gentle and relaxing yoga session will open you up to the possibilities of the day ahead. Our expert teacher tailors the class for complete beginners and those with more experience.
We teach you Emotional Freedom technique, a powerful tool for releasing any stress or worries so you feel calmer and more connected with yourself. We will use this technique throughout the day to enhance relaxation and improve wellness.
We will use a powerful BodyMind coaching exercise to help you connect with what you really want your priorities to look like and put together a take-home action plan to bring the essence of the day home with you.
Join Our Retreat!